Del Morino Rotex M 150 Power Harrow with cage roller in 1.5m working width
Power harrows allow soft processing of the soil that favours the drainage of water.
The Rotex M series power harrow is operated by the PTO of your tractor with 540 rpm, via the cast iron gear box . The individual gyroscopic knives are driven by the gearbox (then run at approx. 370 rpm) directly via gear encased in an oil bath. The bearings of the rotary blades can be individually greased (grease nipple easily accessible on top of the housing).
Knife thickness at least 8mm working depth of the knives up to max. 190 mm, and with side plates to avoid dam formation.
Depth of the rotary harrow. is controlled by the adjustment of the cage roller at the rear of the unit.
It is an absolutely professional device in the appropriate material thickness, which cannot be compared with the chinese power harrows
Del Morino are 100% manufactured in Italy. featuriing good material thickness, hardened knives, professional ball bearings, drive shaft with shearbolt.
Features & Benefits
3-point linkage in category 1
- Gear transmission in Oil bath
- Series 4 PTO with shear bolt protection
- Rotors with 2 teeth
- 2 easily exchangeable knives are installed per spinning head. The knives are specially hardened and sharpened.
- Self-adjustable side protections
- Suitable for compact tractors 18-45 HP.
- Rotex M series power harrows are for professional users.
|164kg excluding roller
|Compact tractors 18-45HP
|Number of blades
|3 pt linkage category 1