The Sierra PTO-Driven Log Saw
The Sierra PTO driven Log Saw is the perfect solution for firewood cutting of small diameter logs and branches .
The Log saw is driven by a tractor and has a cutting capacity of 240mm
It makes cutting firewood quick effortless compared to using a chain saw.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The frame is rugged and compact full-steel construction.
- The drive is via 2 v belts , powered by the PTO of the tractor (PTO shaft included).
- The log saw is 3-point linkage mounted and compatible with Category 1 and 2 tractors
- The log carriage is adjustable and extendable, for ease of use on different size branches
- The Saw has a Tungsten tip and there is a convenient tool included to assist with blade change
|Tractor power||18HP +|
|Number of Knives||1|
|PTO drive speed||540 RPM|
|Cutting capacity of logs||240mm|
|Max speed of saw blade||1540 RPM|
|Length of Blade||700mm|