Novaquip NSR020 Single Tine Ripper/Pipe Layer (large)
The NSR020 is the big brother to the smaller NSR010 Novaquip Ripper. The NSR020 features a heavy duty fixed shank and larger pipe laying attachment for laying irrigation pipe or cable, making it an easy process. This high quality, durable Novaquip can also be used for subsoiling, to break up compacted soils and to create drainage channels to help drain water back into to the water table in wet areas of your property.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
-Multi purpose ripper and easy to use Pipe laying attachment, for laying poly pipe under the surface of the gound, it has a 70mm OD pipe laying capacity, with the 80mm ID feeder tube
- The Ripper shank is 150mm x 30mm, and has a replaceable and reversible cutting tooth and the leading edge of the leg is sharpened to a point
- The Ripper can reach a depth of approximately 650mm if measured from the underside of the beam
- Strong gusseted 100mm x 100mm RHS re-enforced steel framing for longer life
- Removable and adjustable parking stand to make it easier to connect and remove from your tractor.
- Suit Cat 2 Tractors 50-90 HP Spacing 630-750mm between clevises
- Supplied complete with CAT 1-2 pins with linch pins.
- Height of linkage pins 715mm from ground
- Linkage clevises 630-750mm
|Length||900mm including pipe laying attachment|
|Tractor||Category 2 linkage 50-90 HP|
|Pipe laying capacity||70 mm OD|
|Feeder tube Outside Diameter||90 mm|
|Linkage||Cat 2 3 pt linkage|
Free shipping to Mainfreight depot/ Maincentre addresses NZ wide