Sierra STX48 Rotary Hoe 48" (1.2m) Working width
This Rotary Hoe is small, lightweight and perfectly designed for the working widths of compact tractors of 18-30HP. It has the added benefit of the standard gear drive system found on heavy-duty tillers. Available in working widths of 40',48', and 56", it comes standard with 6 blades per flange and slip clutch PTO protection you can do more tiling in fewer passes with your tractor.
Sierra STX rotary tillers are well suited for lifestyle block/hobby farmers, fruit and vegetable growers, landscapers, nurseries, vineyards, and grounds maintenance operations. Applications include soil conditioning, weed control, fertiliser incorporation, and seedbed preparation.
Features & Benefits
- It is fitted with a full-gear drive system ( no chains)
- Standard series 4 PTO shaft with slip clutch (to protect your tractor drive line)
- 6 tines per flange (instead of 4 like the competitors) made of hardened steel for quality and durability
- Every STX also features a heavy-duty stamped A-frame three-point hitch, with double lower clevis hitch points (instead of bolt-on hitch pins for maximum strength)
- Compared to the strap-type hitch on most competitive tillers, the design of the “stamped” Sierra hitch is superior in strength and rigidity for years of dependable use
- The STX series features a gear drive rotor system. The gears run in a fully enclosed oil bath for constant lubrication and long service life.
- Adjustable lower hitch points along the square tube frame so it can be offset from the centre of your tractor
- Parking stand for easy hookup.
- Adjustable skids for changing tilling depth settings (1-4" of adjustment)
- Heavy-duty curved drag board
- Powder coat finish
- Tilling depth. 6.5"
If you have a larger tractor 30-50HP and need a narrow Rotary Hoe, check out the next model up STS050, which has a 50-inch tilling width.
|6 tines per flange
|18-30 HP Compact Tractors
|Series 4 with slip clutch
Shipped lubed, requires the assembly of 3-point linkage
If Free shipping is noted it is to Mainfreight depots or main centre addresses Rural delivery addresses may incur extra shipping charges.