Sierra PTO Cement Mixer
This is an economical way to mix concrete on the farm with its 800-litre mixing volume This large substantial concrete mixer is ideal for both large and small projects making mixing and pouring floors or foundations easier, it will soon become your favourite mixing machine saving you time and money being able to do projects on your property when it suits you.
With robust construction, this tractor-powered concrete mixer can handle your farm construction projects easily.
Features & Benefits
- 4 mixing arms that are driven by your PTO via a large reduction gearbox each of the arms has a leaf spring-mounted adjustable mixing paddle.
- Protective grating on the top of the mixer with a cement bag opener integrated so the bag will split open as it's placed down on the grating for quick and easy loading.
- The concrete is unloaded through the rear of the mixer via a hand-operated outlet door in the base of the hopper. A basic chute clip onto the bottom of the mixer so it can be emptied directly onto the job.
- There is a splash guard supplied that can be fitted between the top of the mixer bowl on the tractor side to help protect splashes of cement onto the tractor.
- The robust frame has fork pockets that make it easy to move the mixer when not attached to the 3-point linkage.
- 3-point linkage pins in Cat. II with 2 different height positions
- PTO shaft Included
- Output per hour: up to 12 cbm (pure mixing time).
- Power requirement: 75 hp+ tractor ( weight of loaded mixer can be up to 2500 KG if loaded to its rated capacity)
|Total Assembled height
|3 Point linkage Spacing CAT 2
|Height of Linkage pin from ground
|200m & 300mm
|Span of the linkage connection