Novaquip NSR020 Single Tine Ripper/Pipe Layer (large)
The NSR020 is the big brother to the smaller NSR010 Novaquip Ripper. The NSR020 features a heavy-duty fixed shank and larger pipe laying attachment for laying irrigation pipes or cables, making it an easy process. This high-quality, durable Novaquip can also be used for subsoiling, to break up compacted soils and to create drainage channels to help drain the water back into the water table in wet areas of your property.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-purpose ripper and easy to use Pipe laying attachment, for laying poly pipe under the surface of the ground, it has a 70mm OD pipe laying capacity, with the 80mm ID feeder tube
- The Ripper shank is 150mm x 30mm and has a replaceable and reversible cutting tooth and the leading edge of the leg is sharpened to a point
- The Ripper can reach a depth of approximately 650mm if measured from the underside of the beam
- Strong gusseted 100mm x 100mm RHS re-enforced steel framing for longer life
- Removable and adjustable parking stand makes connecting and removing from your tractor easier.
- Suit Cat 2 Tractors 50-90 HP Spacing 630-750mm between clevises
- Supplied complete with CAT 1-2 pins with linchpins.
- The height of linkage pins is 715mm from the ground
- Linkage clevises 630-750mm
|900mm including pipe laying attachment
|Category 2 linkage 50-90 HP
|Pipe laying capacity
|70 mm OD
|Feeder tube Outside Diameter
|Cat 2 3 pt linkage
For linkage arms with quick hitch hooks, the CAT 2 section of the pin has 60mm clearance from the edge of the pin to the back of the clevis,
The pins can slide across so they hang out the side of the frame so the linkage can be attached on the outside.