LIPA TLE -FM 110 Forestry Mulcher (with fixed teeth) for 8-13 ton Excavators
The TLE-FM110 is an Excavator mounted Forestry Mulcher, designed and manufactured by LIPA Italy.
It can be matched to Excavators from 10-13 ton( please check the tipping load of the excavator if closer to the 8 ton range)
It is ideal for mulching gorse and small trees .
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The Lipa TLE-FM series require 3 hydraulic lines for the Parker hydrualic piston motor. It also requires a pressure line, a return line and a low-pressure return (case drain).
-A second double acting service is needed to open and close the door on the Mulcher, but if this is not available, an optional electric solenoid valve block is available from LIPA
- Parker Piston motor with case drain
- 4 Belt drive
- Internal counterframe made of wearproof hardox steel
- Forestry rotor with fixed tugesten teeth
- Front and rear zinc-plated chains debris protection
- Lateral skids with wear-proof steel
- Hydraulic opening side cover.
- Strenx (high performance steel) body frame
-Hitches and hoses can be supplied at a competitive price as requested
|Number of teeth
|Oil Flow Requirement
|Maximum hydraulic pressure
|220 -280 bar
|Number of Belts
|Parker 40 Hydraulic piston motor with external drainage