Sierra 4 ft (1.2m) PTO Slasher Mower
This Slasher Mower is an outstanding design, perfect for topping paddocks. It is heavy-duty, but easy to use and durable due to the Hot Dip Galvanised deck construction.
Features & Benefits
- The deck and components are Hot Dip Galvanised, with under-body reinforcement, and folds for rigidity in front and rear.
- This Machine is compatible with tractors with a Category 1, 3-point linkage up to about 45 HP.
- It floating headstock with clevis-style linkage pins, for maximum durability and easy connection. The headstock has offset and centre mounting options so the mower can be easily offset to one side to cut closer to fences etc.
- The Skids are adjustable from 50-90mm cutting height, with a parabolic rounded skid section and heavy gauge plate.
- The slasher blades are contained in a 3-leaf bar blade carrier with hardened bushes, and 2 Boron step-down blades
- It also features stone guards (front metal guard, and rear rubber skirt)
- Premium quality powder coating on skids and gearbox safety guard
- The operator's manual is supplied in a canister bolted to the deck.
|4ft (1.2 m)
|Skids adjustment cutting height
|3 pt linkage, with centre and offset mounting
|Number of slasher blades
|3 leaf bar, 2 step down
|Tractor power range
|Series 4 with quick-release couplings
|Shear bolt PTO Yoke
12 Month warranty