Sierra 5ft ( 1.5m) Slasher Mower
The Sierra Slasher Mower is an outstanding design with its heavy-duty galvanised deck and floating 3-point linkage that easily offset to the mower to one side. It is perfect for topping paddocks. It is easy to attach to the tractor and makes cleaning up excess growth in your paddocks hassle-free.
Features & Benefits
- The deck is Hot Dip Galvanised, with under-body reinforcement, and folds for rigidity in front and rear.
- This machine is compatible with tractors with a Category 1, 3-point linkage, and comes with a Series 4 PTO Shaft with shear bolt protection.
- Category 1, 3-point linkage. It has a collapsable floating headstock with clevis-style linkage pins, for maximum durability and easy connection.
- The 3 point linkage has offset and centre mounting options.
- The Skids are adjustable from 50-90mm cutting height, with a parabolic rounded skid section to make less impact on the ground and heavy gauge plate.
- PTO shaft holder to keep shaft out of the way and off the ground when stored.
- The Slasher Blades are contained in a 3-leaf bar blade carrier with hardened bushes, and 2 Boron step-down blades
- It also features stone guards (front metal guard, and rear rubber skirt)
- Premium quality powder coating on skids and gearbox safety guard
- Operators manual supplied.
- Suitable for tractors 30-50 Hp with Category 1 3 Point linkage
|Skids adjustment cutting height
|Cat 1, centre and offset mounting
|Number of slasher blades
|3 leaf bar, 2 step down
|Tractor power range
|108 x 8
|Shear bolt on PTO Yoke
12 Month warranty