Sierra Post hole borer for compact tractors (with No Auger)
Got Post holes to dig? trees to plant?
A Sierra Post PTO hole borer and your compact tractor will make those big jobs that much easier. Great for landscapers, lifestyle block owners, nurseries, and farmers. Its lighter frame with smaller dimensions gives you the best possible lifting capacity and is suitable for compact and sub-compact tractors.
Features & Benefits
- Unique one-piece 100mmx50mm RHS frame, with a thick and durable Powder coat finish
- PTO Shaft with shear bolt protection
- 30HP gearbox with PTO safety cover
- Standard 2" (50mm) output shaft gives you the wider choice of many auger manufacturers who use this almost industry standard 50mm size.
- Suitable for CAT 1 (19mm) top linkage connection to tractor
- Sierra Post hole augers have replaceable hard steel cutting tips, the most common replaceable tips available.
|18-40 HP compact tractors
|CAT 1 (19mm) top link:CAT 1 lower linkage holes
|reinforced steel frame, replaceable hard steel cutting tips
|Series 4 with shear bolt yoke
|50HP with 2" output shaft
This unit is not compatible with GC Series Massey Ferguson sub-compact tractors they do not have enough lift height to get the auger off the ground.