The NSR005 features a heavy duty adjustable depth shank, for high performance ripping under all conditions. This high quality, versatile implement, enables you to do a lot of hard work with minimal effort can be used for subsoiling, breaking up compacted soils, opening drainage channels, ripping up roots, planting trees etc. It is particularly suitable for compact tractors.
Features & Benefits
- The high tensile ripper shank is 150mm x 20 mm and adjustable for variable depth, and to allow connection to tractors with low uplift.
- The Ripper can reach a depth of approximately 580mm
- Strong gusseted and re-enforced steel framing for longer life
- Removable and adjustable parking stand to make it easier to connect and remove from your tractor
- Suitable for compact tractors 18-40 HP.
- Clevis hitches for stability and durability.
- Supplied complete with Category 1 pins and linchpins.
|Adjustable frame depth setting
|Compact tractors 18-40HP
|3 pt linkage