Novaquip NSR010 Single Tine Ripper with Pipe laying attachment
This durable Novaquip Ripper can be used for ripping, breaking up compacted soils and creating drainage channels to help drain the water back into to the water table in wet areas of your property. The single tine Ripper can also be used with the Pipe layer attachment. The Pipe laying attachment is to make laying irrigation pipe or cable an easy process as the ripper opens the ground the pipe feeds in under the surface in one action.
Features & Benefits
- The Pipe laying attachment, for laying irrigation pipe or cables has a 40mm OD pipe laying capacity, through the 50mm ID feeder tube
- The Ripper shank has a replaceable and reversible cutting edge.
- Strong gusseted and re-enforced steel framing for longer life
- Adjustable frame for the depth setting appx 450-650mm deep a must-have for compact tractors with low uplift of the 3point linkage
- Suit Cat 1 Tractor 20-45 HP
- Supplied complete with CAT 1 pins and linchpins.
|Adjustable frame depth setting
|Category 1 20-45HP Max
|Pipe laying capacity
|Category 1 3 pt linkage
If Free Shipping is noted, it will be to the nearest Mainfreight depot or metro address.