This compact 4 in 1 bucket is suitable for John Deere front-end loaders with the John Deere Hook and Pin quick attach that is used on the JD sub-compact tractor range. This 4in1 bucket performs well on all jobs around the life style block, enabling you to scoop, grade, level, load, pick up and grab with one attachment.
To operate this bucket the loader requires a double-acting hydraulic service to open and close the bucket. ( it needs hydraulic 2 plug points)
Features & Benefits
- Strongly reinforced steel construction
- Forged hinges with grease points
- Reinforced sides 8mm
- Hardox steel cutting edge 80 x 16mm
- Side gripping teeth profile cut into bypassing sides.
- It does not include hoses, but we can make / supply hoses to suit your required length, depending on where your hydraulic service is run from.
80 x 16mm (400HB)
JD quick attach
4 in 1 bucket (50") suitable for H120 and other similar john deere loaders This size bucket is likely to be suited to 1 and 2 Series John Deere sub Compact tractors
this 4 in 1 bucket weighs 127 kg. this is about 50kg heavier than the standard bucket on a 1 series so will reduce the lifting capacity by around that amount.