Novaquip 4 ft (1.2m ) Grader Blade with Angle and Tilt Adjustments
This high-quality, yet affordable 4ft Grader Blade is the perfect size for sub-compact tractors up to 1.2m in width.
It comes with removable end plates that bolt to the ends of the blade to help contain material in front of the blade when grading, which speeds up the job reducing the need for multiple runs to tidy up.
This is the perfect implement to help dig V drains, water tables and camber as the blade can be tilted up or down at each end on the horizontal plane. The blade can be rotated 180° to face rearwards so it can push back up into piles etc.
Suitable for compact tractors 16-28 HP however best suited to tractors 1.2m or less in width so that it can work to the tire width.
Features & Benefits
- Comes standard with removable end plates which prevent loss or wastage of material from escaping out the side of the blade
- Easy pin adjustment of angle and tilt
- Precision-built adjustments
- Category 1 hitch pins, (Clevis type) which make it quick and easy to mount and dismount from the tractor by pulling the pins out.
- Parking stand for easy hookup.
- Reversible high-wear steel cutting edge.
Height of blade
Shipped flat packed, assembly required
If free shipping is noted it will be to the nearest Mainfreight depot or main centre address.