MX530 Brush Mulcher for Excavator
Baumalight MX530 Hydraulic Fixed tooth Brush Mulcher for Excavator 4.5-12 ton This machine is designed to maintain and clear fence lines on farms and entry-level contractor work. This Implement efficiently mulches heavy brush and small trees. The planer-style teeth take small bites and provide the most efficient mulching and cutting. This model operates efficiently, cutting/mulching brush on a variety of terrains and levels, overhead and in ditches
FEATURES AND BENEFITS.
Made in Canada
- -Integrated Skid Shoes, help the mulcher move smoothly for optimal mulching
- -Carbine-tipped teeth, in Ripper or Planer styles, providing efficient and heavy-duty mulching action
- -Bolt-on, replaceable teeth
- -Spiral tooth pattern, allowing one tooth to engage at a time
- -V notch. The force and impact of mulching require carbine blades in the hardened holder to absorb impact from all directions
- -Overtorque Protection Relief Valve. When an obstacle hits the relief valves, this relieves the hydraulic system from pressure spills
- -Protective steel cover that prevents damage from wire fencing-
- -Heavy-duty frame with T1 alloy tool steel sheet metal for all the main areas.
- -Powder-coated frame
- Supplied without hitch and hoses, please email us for what hitches we have available to suit this machine.
|1016 mm 40"
|762 mm 30"
|A450 Roller Vane motor
|Carbide tipped Bolt in model S1000
|1.5" above, 1' below level
|Number of Cutters
|Rotor shaft size
|2 " 50.8mm
|Hydraulic flow 8-20 GPM 30-75 LPM
|Rotor weight including tools
|Recommended over 3000 PSI