Hanmey 1.55m Heavy Duty Flail Mulching Mower
These mowers use heavy duty cast hammer flails and perform extremely well in long grass and rough areas mulching grass, sticks etc as it cuts while still leaving a top notch cut on lawn grass.
This Hanmey Flail mower is exceptionally good quality and superior to all we have experienced in its price range.
There are many flail mowers on the market using a similar 'Italian design', but on closer inspection you will notice many important quality differences on the Hanmey product such as:
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Deck and components are CNC laser cut giving superior quality control ,with perfect alignment maximising life span of bearings belts etc.
- Electronicly balanced rotor shaft, resulting in smooth operation without vibration
- 4mm deck, 6mm sides ,8mm skids, 10mm steel used for 3 point linkage
- Front steel guard flaps with rear roller
- Zinc plated 8.8 grade bolts and nylock nuts
- Offset linkage so you can get closer to fence lines or trees
- Thick durable quality powder coating and zinc plated fasteners .
- Purpose built gearbox with built in overun clutch and lifting
-Adjustable rear roller and skids
-Adjustable rear opening panel for high output of grass, and ease of maintenence
-Spiral flail configuration on rotor for higher performance at low HP
|Offset dimensions||605l eft of centre: 945 right of centre|
|Linkage 3 pt linkage||Category 1 and 2|
|Number of hammers||16|
|Tractor power range||27-45 HP|
|Rotor Diameter and thickness||108 x 8|
|Number of Belts||3|
|PTO||Series 4 with shear bolt|
|Mower deck thickness||4mm|