Del Morino Flipper 214 PTO Flail Mulching Mower, is the largest in the Flipper range
The Del Morino SRL has been in the business of making farm machinery in Italy since 1875 and, in addition to a history steeped in tradition and the corresponding know-how, they offer excellent high quality implements for small to medium-sized tractors.
The Flipper mulcher is designed to operate on the front or rear PTO of your tractor with 540 rpm.The linkage can be reversed and the gearbox has a through drive shaft with connections on both sides.
Comer gearbox with freewheel , Rotor shaft is electronically balanced with 10 mm wall thickness, large adjustable leveling roller with scraper,
roller as well as the flail shaft are fitted with branded flange bearings that can be easily greased.
The V-belt tensioning idler pulley is easy to adjust from the side of the V-belt cover (there is no need to adjust the gearbox or V-belt pulleys, etc.).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Reinforced 3 point linkage frame
- Simple height adjustment with heavy duty rear roller.
- Fitted with 32 heavy duty flail hammers to provide a great mulched finish from scrub to fine lawns
- Adjustable offset headstock (with 3 different positions)
- 3 SPB drive belts, with adjustable idler.
- Electronically balanced rotor turning at 2400 RPM
- The frame is reinforced with square steel tubing on the leading and rear edges.
- Solid 4mm steel deck, with adjustable rear roller
- Side skids for smooth, even mowing
- Adjustable 3 pt linkage, adjustable for Category 1 and 2 tractors
- PTO Shaft Series 4
- Some minor assembly required when shipped
2 Year Warranty
|Linkage 3 pt linkage
|Category 1 and 2
|Number of hammers
|Tractor power range
|40-70 HP (relatively low sitting body for its size)
|Number of Belts
|3 (Gates V Belts)
Manual offset adjustments, from centre of tractor
|1515mm to right: 800 mm to left
|1380mm to right: 925mm to left
|1245 to right : 1070 to left