Del Morino Flipper 158 PTO Flail Mulching Mower (with reversible mounting)
Del Morino has been in the business of making farm machinery in Italy since 1875 and, in addition to a history steeped in tradition and the corresponding know-how, they offer excellent high-quality implements for small to medium-sized tractors.
The Flipper mulcher is designed to operate on the front or rear PTO of your tractor with 540 rpm.
It as a Comer gearbox with freewheel and pass-through drive shaft
The Rotor shaft is electronically balanced and with 10 mm wall thickness
At the rear is a large adjustable levelling roller with a scraper.
The roller as well as the flail shaft are fitted with branded flange bearings that can be easily greased.
The V-belt tensioning idler pulley is easy to adjust from the side of the V-belt cover (there is no need to adjust the gearbox or V-belt pulleys, etc.).
Features & Benefits
- Reversible mounting (can be used on the front and back of the tractor)
- Cast Iron gearbox, with overrun clutch, and pass through input shaft.
- 3 Belts with adjustable tensioner
- Electronically balanced rotor turning at 2400 RPM
- The frame is reinforced with square steel tubing on the leading and rear edges.
- Solid 4mm steel deck, with adjustable rear roller
- Side skids for smooth, even mowing
- 3 pt linkage, adjustable for Category 1 and 2 tractors
- PTO Shaft Series 4
|Linkage 3 pt linkage
|Category 1 and 2
|Number of hammers
|Tractor power range
|Number of Belts
|3 SPB red power 3
Manufactured In Italy