Novaquip 3-Legged Ripper 1.8m
This Ripper features adjustable height and spacing, and the Rippers have replaceable and reversible points on the legs. They are machined to a point for easier break-through on roots, trash, etc. They are ideal for breaking up the ground for landscaping duties, planting, or improving soggy or compacted pasture. They could be used prior to rotary tilling or excavation to break hard soils
Features & Benefits
- Heavy wall box section, steel tool bar 100x 100x 9mm
- Adjustable height and spacing of rippers
- Replaceable and reversible points on legs with machined edges which are perfect for breaking up roots etc
- Convenient parking stand for easy connection
- Removable and adjustable parking stand to make it easier to connect and remove from your tractor
- Suits Cat 1 tractors 45-85HP.
- Clevis hitches for stability and durability.
- Supplied complete with Dual Category 1-2 pins and linchpins.
- Shipped flat packed, assembly required
|Depth of ripping
|up to 650mm
|Adjustable heights of rippers
|100mm increments down to 650mm
|Category 1 -2 45-85HP
|35mm x 150mm with pointed leading edge
|3 pt linkage with Clevises
|Tool bar frame
|100mm x100mm x9mm
Shipped flat packed, assembly required