Sierra SPLS2200 PTO driven Hydraulic Log Splitter
The Sierra SPLS2200 is a high-quality, durable PTO-driven hydraulic Log Splitter, which is mounted on your tractor 3 point linkage (Category 1 or 2)
It is powered by the tractor's PTO via the gearbox and a 22 GPM 2-stage pump giving a quick and efficient performance.
This setup running with a 540 RPM PTO speed is giving fast cycle times with any sized tractor
This model is ideal for smaller or older tractors that have low oil flow or are without auxiliary hydraulic outlets.
Features & Benefits
- 22 GPM /83 LPM 2-stage hydraulic pump + step-up gearbox
- Cat 1-2 dual category pins
- Includes PTO shaft
- Operators manual with holder included
- Large work table (1200mm X 600mm) giving you plenty of space to rotate and manoeuvre the log and pieces at an ergonomic 750mm working height
- Extra safe 2-handed control valve with the detented auto return.
- Built-in fork pockets on the base and lifting eye on the top, so it can be easily moved around by forklift when not attached to a tractor
- Fast splitting time with a 400mm stroke /450mm log capacity (compared with many splitters which use a 600mm long ram that leave you waiting for it to travel down for half the time before it even touches the log).
- Centre part of the working table is a 10mm thick steel plate with 10mm gussets and a framework underneath.
|2 Stage 22GPM /83 LPM
|PTO drive speed
|1200 x 680mm
|4 seconds down 3 seconds up, 400mm stroke/450mm log capacity
|20L of ISO46 Hydraulic oil / 130ml 90w gear oil (for PTO gearbox)
|3pt linkage category 1 and 2 pins included
12 Month warranty
Shipped flat packed, assembly required, oil required (approx 20L Hydraulic oil).