Ferroni MLI-25 PTO Roller Pump, MADE IN ITALY is a high-volume, high-pressure self-priming pump that connects directly to the PTO shaft of your tractor. This is very powerful and hard to hang onto when it's at full power.
Features & Benefits
- This portability makes it ideal for water transfer, spraying, Fire fighting and washing down. It can be used for non-corrosive liquid transfer. The pump is PTO driven and operates on a 540RPM PTO speed.
- The roller pump consists of cast iron housing, a rotor with nylon rollers, a cover, two hose connections, a chain for rigid fastening on the tractor and a brass valve for pressure regulation.
- Also included in this Kit is a suction hose of 3m with a strainer and a 7m wash-down hose with a nozzle.
- This roller pump is equipped with a by-pass to recycle liquid and subsequently to close output flow. .
- This pump rotates in a clockwise direction only(the direction of the arrow on the pump) and fits a standard 6-spline PTO output shaft directly on the back of your tractor.
1" inlet & 3m of Suction hose with fittings
3/4" outlet & 7m of outlet hose with fittings
Max Output 180LPM,
Max Pressure 365 PSI,
Max Head 820 feet,
Max self-priming distance 20 feet
Max RPM 600,
Max self-priming distance with a foot valve 30 feet,
MAX power draw 4 KW.