Sierra 7ft (2.1m) Box Blade
Sierra box blades are the best partner for your tractor when landscaping, land levelling, backfilling trenches, preparing for turf, track /driveway grading etc.
The famously strong durable and efficient Sierra box blade is the quickest easiest implement to use for many landscaping applications. We have been selling Sierra box blades for over 10 years and they have outperformed and outlasted many other brands due to their heavy-duty design and build.
Everything from tidying up rutted gravel driveways, land levelling or track preparation, and backfilling trenches can be done with minimal wastage as the box blade carries the scraped material along filling in the holes and ruts as you go.
Features & Benefits
- 7ft size Ideal for Category 1 and 2 tractors 38-75 HP
- Famously strong design, gusseted side walls 12 mm thick and heavy duty Headstock
- Clevis linkage points for strength, and speedy connection and removal of the implement.
- Dual category linkage pins allow for use on different-sized tractors
- Quick hitch compatible
- Height adjustable Ripper Shanks, which help break up hard ground so the blade can scrape it off.
- Reversible curved profile cutting edges, one forward facing, one rear-facing, so it can be used to push and pull material.
- These are mounted at the base of the curved mouldboard at the rear of the box and smooth out the ground once it's been scarified.
- Sierra box blades are easy to use and take some skill and the hassle out of grading and levelling that's associated with regular grader blades
|Linkage 3 pt linkage
|Number of Ripper Shanks
|Tractor power range
Steel thickness on side panels
|Steel thickness of Mouldboard
|Steel thickness of headstock
|Ripper Shanks working depth
|150 mm below the blade
Ripper Shanks Section depth
Ripper shank thickness
Designed and proven in NZ