The Sierra PTO-Driven Log Saw
The Sierra PTO driven Log Saw is the perfect solution for firewood cutting of smaller diameter logs and large branches.
The saw is driven by a tractor PTO and has a cutting capacity of 240mm
The swinging cradle It makes cutting firewood quick and effortless compared to using a chain saw. There is a convent length guide to help cut the wood to the desired length every time.
With its extensive guarding on moving parts making this PTO Firewood saw is safe to use.
Features & Benefits
- The frame is rugged and compact full-steel construction.
- The drive is via 2 v belts, powered by the PTO of the tractor (PTO shaft included).
- The log saw is 3-point linkage mounted and has category 1 pins fitted
- The log carriage is adjustable and extendable, for ease of use on different size branches
- The Saw blade has Tungsten tips and there is a convenient tool included to assist with blade removal.
- PTO Shaft included (length should be checked in all positions before fitting the PTO to a tractor)
|Number of Belts
|PTO drive speed
|Cutting capacity of logs
|Max speed of saw blade
|Diameter of Blade
|700mm (30mm arbor)
|3pt linkage Category 1 lower pins
Shipped lubed, requires minor assembly (attaching wheels)
PTO shaft Length must be measured an checked in all lift positions before fitting to tractor