Sierra Rotary Hoe 1.65m (Gear drive)
The Sierra STH165 model is particularly sturdy, with the construction and accessories usually found on larger models. It adapts well to different types of soil and performs perfectly in orchards and vineyards and is great for vegetable cultivation.
Features & Benefits
- It is fitted with a multi-speed gearbox; gear (side transmission) of a 3 heavy duty gear drives running in a sealed oil case, to give constant lubrication during work to ensure high performance (even in prolonged and hard soil tillage)
- PTO shaft with slip clutch
- Side gear drive in oil bath
- 3 heavy-duty gear drives running in a sealed oil unit to give constant lubrication during work and to ensure high performance even in prolonged and hard soil tillage.
- Universal 3-point hitch. CAT 1 and CAT 2 pins supplied
- Offsetting lower clevis hitches
- 6 blades per flange (side blades are always mounted inwards)
- Tailboard with spring adjusters
- Adjustable skids
- Side bearings with oil bath lubrication
|6 blades per flange
|30-65 Hp Category 1 or 2
|with slip clutch
|540 PTO gearbox
|540 RPm PTO 175-214-262-143
Shipped lubed, requires the assembly of a 3-point linkage
If Free shipping is noted it is to Mainfreight depots or main centre addresses Rural delivery addresses may incur extra shipping charges.